Thursday, August 1, 2019

We're Now Homeless!

     We are now officially homeless! As pictured above, most of our belongings are packed into a moving pod on its way to West Seattle, WA. We ended up splitting an 8×16ft. pod with teammates, giving us an 8×8 cube worth of space to cram our things into.
     It's funny. I thought becoming homeless and living out of our car would be a depressing endeavor for the next few months. But, when I finished packing, I felt excitement arise within me instead.
     We are taking our first major steps to get to West Seattle, WA. While there's still much to do, the momentum has begun and there's no stopping now! We remain hopeful and excited to be used by our Lord in His work. A special thank you to all our dear friends and family that have housed us and will house us in the days ahead!
     With God's people, we know we're never truly homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Letter:

Is Unconditional Love Biblical? Part 2

     Preface: if you haven't, I highly advise reading my first article on unconditional love before reading this one.      I write thi...

Popular Posts