Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Paypal Available!


     We have great news! Our sending church has established a Paypal account for our supporters! This is a huge blessing to have at our disposal and will make our current support raising efforts way easier!

     As many of you know, my wife and I are a part of the Northwest Mission, a team of four couples dedicated to the proclamation of the gospel in our own nation.


     Our mission is to join the work of our God in creatively seeking, serving, and discipling the people of the Pacific Northwest, beginning in West Seattle, WA.

     Our emphasis in this work is a blend of evangelism and ongoing discipleship. Roberta has a heart for serving others, showing hospitality, and working alongside me. She also hopes to use her training in American Sign Language to reach the Deaf Community for Christ.

     As for me, I love having discussions and bible studies with those who are seeking or simply don't know about Jesus Christ. I also enjoy drawing and writing, and I hope to use these gifts to further connect with the artistic and creative people of the Northwest.

     The Northwest Mission is strengthened by the support of others. There are three areas of support. Prayer, networking, and financial. The gifted couples on our team rely on such support for living and ministry expenses (Philippians 4:17). In this way, we are freed to focus our attention and time on reaching others for Christ.

     Please prayerfully consider joining the Northwest Mission by supporting both Roberta and I through prayer, networking with others on our behalf, or giving financially.

     The Paypal Donate button below will allow you to send one time or reoccurring support. Any donations you make with this button will go through our sending church and are tax deductible. Please reach out to us by commenting on this post if you have any questions or would like to be added to our email list. 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Letter:

Is Unconditional Love Biblical? Part 2

     Preface: if you haven't, I highly advise reading my first article on unconditional love before reading this one.      I write thi...

Popular Posts